The following is list of resources for artists, arts organizations and arts professionals of all disciplines. This list will be updated over the next few months.
Lists of resources
- COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources
An aggregated list of free resources, opportunities, and financial relief options available to artists and arts workers of all disciplines: covid19freelanceartistresource.wordpress.com/
- Americans for the Arts Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource and Response Center
- Creative Capital
A list of resources for artists working in all disciplines, as well as arts philanthropists, and arts professionals.
- Austin Creative Alliance resource list
- Austin Creative Alliance Emergency Relief Fund
Artists from the Austin area may apply for up to $500 in emergency funding. austincreativealliance.org/emergency
- CERF+ Craft Emergency Relief Fund
CERF+ serves artists who work in craft disciplines.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Emergency Grants Program
Urgent funding for visual and performing artists
- Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund
For artists or arts administrators \who self-identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color).
PEN Writers Fund
Emergency fund for professional–published or produced–writers with serious financial difficulties.
Compiled by WomenArts, a list of emergency funds for artists in all disciplines. womenarts.org/funding-resources/emergencyfunds/
Surveys/Quantifying the Economic Impact
- I Lost My Gig
A site designed specifically for locals of Austin who lost work due to the SXSW cancelation. www.ilostmygig.com/
- Americans for the Arts: Economic Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Arts and Cultural Sector
An online survey for all artists and arts organizations. Rolling deadline. surveys.americansforthearts.org/s3/CoronavirusImpactSurvey
Artistic practice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Howlround Theatre Commons
• Ways of Gathering in the Age of COVID-19: A Guide to Livestreaming on HowlRound TV
• Panel: Artists In a Time of Global Pandemic — For US-Based Freelance Artists and Cultural Workers in all Disciplines. Livestreamed March 16 and then archived